the blue duckling blog

A blog about lusciously pure living and blue duckling products.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Well, this is definitely a favorite holiday for the blue duckling elves, since we got married one year ago today. To celebrate this green holiday (we like to celebrate), we'll throw a free bd balm with tea tree oil in every order placed today at blueducklingproducts.com. It's a fitting gift on a green day, since our bd balm is made with ingredients that are eco-sourced wherever possible, and the packaging is more than 30% post-consumer, fully recyclable plastic.

If your order is more than $25, choose Priority Mail and we'll ship it to you for free!
We'd also like to congratulate Jade S, the winner of a drawing for a $10 blue duckling coupon. I met Jade at a fabulous event called Women, Wine, and Wellness, and I can't wait to see what she picks out with her coupon.

Happy St. Pat's!

2 comments:

  1. It was great meeting you and your sister last night. Congratulations on your anniversary. And, thank for the great products. I'm really enjoying my perfume ("Demure") and the solid lotion bar I bought. I didn't realize it was scented with vanilla sandalwood until after I used it on the way home. I LOVE sandalwood scent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've given you a silly little blogger award. ~;o)
    http://fromthispoint-forward.blogspot.com/2010/04/sugar-doll-blogger-award.html
    Love,
    ~MZ~

    ReplyDelete